The outside pool is a superb place to relax. But with the onset of cold weather, the bathing season ends. Another disadvantage of an outside swimming pool would be that the rapid clogging with dust, dirt, leaves and other debris. If you construct a pool at a greenhouse on your dacha, the skillet will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season can be extended till the onset of frost.
Types of greenhouses for a Pool
Traditionally arrange on a garden plot pool at a freshwater greenhouse, but the definition of the type of construction is not confined to the choice of covering material. In the large quantity of evaporation within the building is constantly kept high levels of humidity. Not every material will be acceptable for the framework of the greenhouse. Wood will rot quickly, and black metal is going to be destroyed by corrosion.
The upcoming important choice is your contour. In addition to aesthetics, the rainwater for the pool has to have the ability to withstand wind loads and a large amount of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool at the greenhouse in the cottage will Find the following forms:
- Arch. Semicircular roof layout is easy to create, as polycarbonate is easy to bend.
- Dome. Greenhouses of the form are built over round fonts. The design is difficult to create and spends a great deal of stuff.
- One or two slopes. The simplest variant of a greenhouse for a ribbon with horizontal walls is simple to erect. However, the polycarbonate construction is weakly stable, fearful of strong winds and heavy precipitation. A version with one slope is not acceptable for snowy regions. Usually such greenhouses for swimming pools include a flat wall, passing into a big semicircle. The construction of polycarbonate is difficult to make and demands proper positioning relative to the frequent wind direction.
Deciding on the shape of a polycarbonate shelter is dependent on the size of the pool, as well as how many people are counted on the resting place.
The polycarbonate structure is designed only to protect the water from clogging, acting as a cover. Over a little pool often put hinged tops, and large fonts are outfitted with a sliding method. Looking at photographs of the pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the arrangement a real place of rest. Inside below a transparent dome have a folding furniture, plant ornamental greenery, spend heating.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses equipped with doors that are wide. Do doorways create sliding, together with the top lift or hinged.Benefits of indoor pools
Pool with a cover of polycarbonate has many advantages:
- Polycarbonate and metal profile for the frame are considered an environmentally friendly substance. No compound aromas will collect inside the greenhouse out of heating the structure below the sun.
- Polycarbonate cover for the pool is lightweight and durable. If necessary it could be moved to another place.
- Within the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is created. It lowers the high level of water flow from the pool, lessens the threat of reproduction of harmful microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are suitable for self erection of their shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is affordable and can last up to 10 decades.
- The pool under the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and filthy polycarbonate could be easily wiped off with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there is 1 point. Polycarbonate is afraid of strong mechanical consequences. To make certain that the shelter isn't damaged by falling branches, the pool isn't put under trees.
Important: To pavilion to your pool for a long time to function, to cover use polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Selecting the https://moyakovka.ru/ Sort of fonts and setup procedures
If we briefly consider how to make a pool in a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work starts with the choice of size. The fonts should be enough for all members of their family to see in the same moment. According to the sort of installment of these bowls are buried, partially embedded or installed on the surface. The latter type may have a frame pool at a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a small inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl under a dome of two 2 types:
A reinforced concrete font is poured directly within the pit. At the bottom of the pit, a cushion of sand with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. First, the base of the bowl has been poured in the mortar. After the concrete hardens, set the formwork to the pouring of the walls. The final bowl is coated with primer onto the exterior and tiled, painted or otherwise finished inside.