Blueprints of stairs, presented on the web, make it simple to pick the best option. But each house has its own design features. Therefore, ready-made alternatives may not operate. Yes, and made by his own hands drawing, and that will be installed stairs, will be a unique source of pride of the owner facing relatives, acquaintances, friends.
To Start with, determine the location of the future layout and create the following dimensions:
- The height of the opening. As the basis is taken the finishing flooring, the second and first floors. The distance from you to another is the essential parameter.
- The width of the opening. It should be noted that it may have another configuration: by the most widely used – rectangular to formed (ring, oval or alternative non-standard performance). This parameter considerably affects the selection of design.
- Height from the ceiling to the floor of the floor. In the future will let you figure the height of this passage along with the suitable design and building of the stairs in the home.
Diagram and drawing of the stairs with measurements in width and height. Draws a scale design of the first floor in a private house. A place is well defined for the beginning of the staircase, the length of the flight of staircase is marked on the floor. If the design of the first floor in the area of the structure has projections, door and window openings, niches, communications, then they're drawn in the scheme using a reference to the supporting structures. These stop them from multiplying at the design phase. The further details and https://masterprofnastila.ru/ dimensions in the plan, the fewer problems during setup.
Before developing a drawing, then you should carefully study the building standards for stairs:
- The thickness, width, height of these steps along the entire length of the structure shouldn't change. This ensures the convenience and safety of motion;
- The width of this stairwell for directly flights of stairs should be in 900 mm, for spiral structures from 800 mm;
- The elevation of this fence 900-1200 mm. It is better if It's provided on both sides of the stairs;
- The drawing together with the sizes of elevation of a ladder handrail
The thickness of a direct step is recommended from 200 to 400 mm (best from 250 to 320 mm). For skipped designs on the narrowest aspect of 100 mm, on the wide to 400 mm, in the middle of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads around 50 mm is allowed;
- The elevation of the steps ought to be in the range of 100-180 mm;
- The angle of slope up to 45˚;
- When the stairs go directly to the door, is outfitted with another platform width of a meter;
- The recommended amount of steps for one flight – 18 pcs. For the running measures -16 pcs;
- The height of a passing less than 1 900-2 000 mm (the minimum distance from measure to the floor of the second floor);
- The depth of the material for your design.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the next floor can be made only on the basis of these parameters and additional calculations. Every kind of structure has its own characteristics.
There are several ways to compile design documentation:
- Independently. Create a calculation and perform stairs drawing for simple designs (straight, rotary with a stage ) under pressure for many. More complex options are better left to professionals;
They permit you to earn a thorough layout, to have a visualization of the structure before setup and to make adjustments. Employing 3D pictures you are able to observe how the staircase will fit in the surrounding interior. In this scenario it may take a few days to learn the applications;
- Ready-made options. Drawings of stairs presented online can be provided with detailed detailing and with no. Such projects should be checked for compliance with calculations and construction regulations. For advice, you can turn to professionals.