Modern repairs don't do without the use of plaster, since the walls, ceiling and floor at the finished shape should be perfectly even, be warmth and sound insulated, serve long and reliably. If you do not apply a layer of plaster over the wall, you will not get the desired effect. For the plaster layer to hold reliably, not to crack and to not collapse, it is important to fortify it. Such a fixing mechanism would be the mesh.
If used more primitive and inconvenient substances to fortify the surface under plaster, with the arrival of mesh made from new materials to operate has come to be considerably more convenient and faster. Plastering mesh can be made of various materials, have different cell dimensions, shape and weight of the mesh. All this causes distinct results from its use.
Virtually every building shop today has a selection of mesh below the plaster, which have various lengths, which makes it possible to pick the perfect amount of material needed for the work. The concept of working with it's quite simple, which makes its use popular for the repair of all rooms in the home, apartment, office, obtaining excellent final results.
Plastering net is a very important component for your repair work, because with its use, the finishing of the walls is laid simpler, and the end result is a lot longer. After plastering with the mesh the wall is not going to change its properties, and for that reason the background won't be jeopardized by rips at the joints or on the cloth itself. Painted walls would be most susceptible to the blemishes that look on these, thus by selecting this procedure, it is necessary to take care of the dependability of the wall along with its durability.
Any sort of cladding will be a whole lot more confidently connected to the surface, and this can be properly treated, and also its service life increases several times, when the surface has been fortified and protected from all types of influences and unpleasant environmental aspects.What to choose?
If we consider the metal type of grids, then there are their own criteria by which to choose one or another alternative. These comprise:
- The excellent characteristics of the raw substance, which can be required for the manufacture of the rod or wire. It's desirable to have information about the metal quality of the steel from which the net is made, which will show how high quality the product is.
- The cost of steel will likely be higher at small dealers, so for large batches should use to the companies that do it. Large turnover of this product gives an chance to recover this, and so do not exhibit too high a cost.
- The caliber of the rods themselves, the existence of galvanized coating. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for inside works, if it's used for outside https://masterseptika.ru/ and not coated with a particular chemical, it will soon corrode and traces of corrosion can reach the outer coating of finish.
- It's critical to select the perfect sort of grid. When it is welded, it will hold plaster greater than just twisted. This is important when working with a brick wall or aerated concrete beyond the house, where the plaster coating can attain substantial size.
- The rods need to have a clearly rationed depth of the sticks, so when deciding upon a net, you need to pay attention to the GOST norms in each package.
Plastic variant of the grid for plaster is not inferior to any of the above mentioned possibilities, it may be used on almost any surface, inside or outside, for your plinth and facade. The only case where it's worth turning all the exact same to the grid of steel, will be the presence of a thick layer of plaster, which includes a great deal of weight, in the other circumstances, modern grids will be much more suitable to get the job done.
Utilizing a plastic version includes the option of the perfect size net, which is frequently reduced to worth 6 mm, however you may pick another option, based on the wishes and convenience in the job.