Finishing putty can itself be the ultimate decorative finish.
Its immediate Objective is:
"Knauf-Multifinish paste" ready-made plastic sheeting 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mix according to polymer dispersion with mineral limestone filler and additives which govern the properties of this mix.
It is used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets using a thinned edge (UC) and also a straight cut border, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the joints and surface of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mix KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, in the preparation of the surface to get high quality painting;
KNAUF-Multi-finish paste should not be used for sealing joints between perforated sound absorbing gypsum boards.
- Doesn't need mixing and aging;
- Has a flexible consistency;
- fills the joints well;
- dries fast;
- can be easily coated;
- includes a good https://gidpostroy.ru/ adhesion to the substrate;
- includes a high degree of whiteness following drying.
Consumption of this filler mix is:
- After sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets with a thin border of this AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at full puttying of the surface with 1 Millimeter layer depth ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The temperature of the foundation and the room air has to be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be securely constructed on the load-bearing frame, be sterile, warm and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards should be made at the operational temperature and humidity requirements, after all work related to its changes, which simulates linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Plaster and concrete bases have to be dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. Massive irregularities or damages have to be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller dried and compound.